Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Ambient NPC Dialogue

"Someone is doing stuff they shouldn’t."  - Hitman

"Huh!? What was that noise?  Whose footprints are these?  It's just a box..."  - Metal Gear Solid

"The box moved again!"  - MGSV

"You're not Alexander."  - Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me

"You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."  - Demon's Souls

"You must gather your party before venturing forth."  - Baldur's Gate

"MAN STINK!"  - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

"Pam Pam Pa Raam!  Uh-hu?"  - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

"Want some rye?  Of course you do!"  -  Return to Zork

"You are in my way, sir."  - SWAT4

"Must have been the wind."  - Thief

"How do you like them apples?!  I'll fix your little red wagon!"  - Far Cry

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."  - Skyrim

"Zug-zug"  - Warcraft

"I think it's time we adopt a llama"  - Saints Row 2 (3?)

"Yep, I've been drinking again"  - GTA 3

"MUTTON! FRESH MUTTON!"  - Xillia 2



No comments:

Post a Comment